User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  16

Thread: Firearms and weapons in general used as photographic props.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    It's all about the Light!
    Tech Admin
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If its legal post it. Damn the nanny state/cotton wool/PC brigade!

NO ONE HAS THE RIGHT NOT TO BE OFFENDED - Get over it!!
    I really hate the way society and the law is going, free speech and freedom of expression are MUCH more important than so called offensive speech.
    My perspective is that of my Dad who survived Nazi Germany, then had to escape the Russians to eventually emigrate here.

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it" (mis-attributed to Voltaire); means you have to tolerate other opinions and expressions.

There are limits, esp. when it comes to violence, eg: Muslims shoud have the right to say that they disagree with the way that Australians live their lives (if that's what they think) but not the right to stir up Muslims to kill Australians. Australians should have the same rights to disagree with some of the Muslim practices (towards women, for example) but not to stir up violence against Muslims.
    Australia has one law, and that is not sharia.

That all said, the current trend to legislate 'tolerance' in the form of anti-discrimination laws is heading in the wrong direction because of the legal blow back on basic freedoms.
    Last edited by Kym; 26-01-2013 at 11:55am.
    regards, Kym Gallery Honest & Direct Constructive Critique Appreciated! ©
    Digital & film, Bits of glass covering 10mm to 500mm, and other stuff