i've used Visible Dust fluid and swabs, and own the arctic butterfly and zeeion blower achee, they are definitely legit, but i gotta say, you overpaid for the kit.

as for the loose dust, i always use the arctic butterfly to remove loose particles before i do the wet sensor clean. it (arctic butterfly) works extremely well and there is no rubbing involved to get the static charge. I also have the zeeion anti static blower that is fantastic to use on a sensor because, well, its antistatic.

personally, i wouldnt use a hand or foot pump etc. the main reason being that the air could be oily (from the assembly/lubrication of the parts of the pump) in which case you are just blowing more muck onto the sensor.

also, during a clean be careful not to touch the mirror chamber with either the swabs or any brushes etc especially on the way in, as there is a fair bit of lubricant sprayed all down the sides by the mirror mechanism. if you clean your sensor and are repeatedly getting new spots fairly soon after, the chamber box will probably need a clean. after having to clean my sensor every 3 odd months, i cleaned the chamber on my d3x and it has remained spot free for 7 months now, impressed I am.

hope some of this helps someone