Quote Originally Posted by MissionMan View Post
Take a whole lot of people, give them a random photo and ask them to recreate it complete with photoshop.

Or give them pictures and ask them to identify the ISO, shutter speed and aperture.

Hey, this is starting to get legs, we could make millions out of this! We could even give the photographer their own breakfast photography show.

Here's my take at the marketing...

Is your kid hungry and won't eat veggies? Does your husband hate your cooking? We have a solution for you...take a picture of them. They won't get any less hungry but at least you can make millions from the photo.

Jane Smith - I didn't have a job and we were battling to make ends meet. Then I won MasterIdolPhotographer and my life has changed. Now we have a loan for $20,000 of camera equipment we can't pay and we're still poor, but I take better photos than before of our kids. Thanks MasterIdolPhotographer
Ah yes, and your first $500,000 goes direct to the MasterIdolPhotographer organisers as you signed a contract during Auditions, and after that you get about 5% of all bookings.