User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  3
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fujiflim X-pro 1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think it depends on your circumstances. For me the X100 has allowed me to continue with my photography in a way that still makes it a challenge and enabling me to get some great images without having the weight and size of DSLR.
    My hands are becoming very arthritic to the point that i have to have injections in my joints to control the pain, i found it impossible to hold the 40D, firstly i took the battery pack off hoping that weight difference would help, but it wasn't always the weight i found problems opening my hand sometimes enough to hold the 40D.

It took me a while to get used to the Fuji menu structure, but that's to be expected after only ever using Canon. So for me the Fuji has been a life saver.
    Julie

Canon 6D,Fuji X100
    l Canon 50mm f1.8 MK l l Canon 85mm f1.8 l Canon 100mm f2.8L Macro l Canon 24-70IS f4L l LR4/CS6

Threadstarter
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcas View Post
    I think it depends on your circumstances. For me the X100 has allowed me to continue with my photography in a way that still makes it a challenge and enabling me to get some great images without having the weight and size of DSLR.
    My hands are becoming very arthritic to the point that i have to have injections in my joints to control the pain,
    Have you heard of CH-Alpha? It works for my dad and my auntie. If you buy it from America it's much cheaper.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KeeFy View Post
    Have you heard of CH-Alpha? It works for my dad and my auntie. If you buy it from America it's much cheaper.
    Sorry for off topic post, no i haven't heard of this, thanks for the info, i will look into it , always pleased to try natural products. ..

Ausphotography Regular
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is an exciting camera that should produce, from all reports, fantastic image quality (but do we really need better than we've already go as AK points out). But this is not the sort of camera that is about versatility - prospective buyers of this system know what they want to shoot, and they will know if this camera is for them. I don't know whether I'll spring for the X-Pro 1. Think I'll take the wait and see approach. One thing that I'm trying to find out about this camera, is whether you can decouple the autofocus from the shutter button. I've heard you can't, and if not, then it's a deal breaker for me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12