Thread: Access at motorsport

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Access at motorsport

To the people with cameras who want to shoot from where I shoot from (sometimes) I earned the rite to shoot from where I shoot I even may have paid for the privilege (I personally haven't paid for the privilege) I have paid for the insurance and I have also paid my dues. So when I come up to you and ask who are you shooting for and you say "I'm shooting for my self and I'm not selling anything but I'm going to be giving some shots away to some mates who are riding or driving" don't be surprised when I get all bent out of shape and tell you what I think.
    If you want to shoot from were I shoot earn the privilegee, pay the price, then you may have some Idea what those shots you give away have actualy cost me (me = all the photographers that have payed there dues and their insurance).
    You know that job you do for pay, I may just turn up at your place of work and say to your boss Id like to do his job that looks like fun I might just do it for you for free, see how you like that.
    I know I can't stop you from shooting for your frends for free and I dont want to, I shoot some of my frends for free but when I tell you you can only shoot from public access areas and tell you with attitude lump it.
    End of rant.
    Last edited by atky; 04-03-2012 at 9:56pm.
    Thanks Steve
    Winer of the sheep week 2 + 6
    www.atkimages.com.au "If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough," ROBERT CAPA"
    Tokina 16-28 f2.8 PRO FX,Sigma 500 4.5 Ex DG, Canon 5D Mii, Canon 7D, Canon 2x converter,Canon 70-200 2.8 L,
    Sigma 120-300 2.8 EX, Sigma 24-70 2.8 EX, Canon 1.4x converter, Canon 580 ex 2 speed light
    And two canon kit Lenses.