Jetstars Unfair Photo Competition - one to avoid due to unfair terms.

I cant quite believe that after many years of complaining about the grossly unfair terms and conditions of your (Jetstar Star Jump) competition, Jetstar continue with producing competition which are blatantly unfair to the entrant - ie I suggest entrants read very carefully term #10. This is desperately unfair. Sure ask to use the winning entries, but there is no need in a real competition to insist that all entries can be used. Thats just wrong and its unethical. In my view this is what the ACCC describes as unconscionable conduct (harsh and oppressive practices in business). As PhotoWatchDog, I've been pointing this out to Jetstar for many years, receiving assurances that the competition rules would be adapted. They never are. Jetstar, try doing the ethical thing and adapt your poor competition guidelines NOW. Your customers, and entrants deserve better.

Refs#
Competition Term(10. While the Eligible Entrants retains the copyright of all images submitted as competition
entries, the Eligible Entrants grants Jetstar the right to unlimited world-wide use of the photos for company brochures, promotion and advertising relating to products or services from Jetstar and other providers, including without limitation agreeing to the publication of any winning photographs in the Herald Sun, Sydney Daily Telegraph, Brisbane Courier Mail, Adelaide Advertiser, Perth Western Australian, Northern Territory News and the Hobart Mercury newspapers on 26 January 2012. Eligible Entrants consent to any use of their entry which may otherwise infringe their moral rights pursuant to the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), or any other such similar rights. Note the entrant still retains ownerships of copyright, albeit with the grant of a broad licence to Jetstar to use the photos.)
ACCC Unconscionable conduct -
http://www.accc.gov.au/content/index.../itemId/716807

Its quite interesting that their terms and conditions this year are a great deal worse then 2009. And they werent good in 2009 either.