Hi all,
One of my long term goals is to get into writing and photography - just enough to fund some quality camera gear & a bit of travel would keep me happy.
While this is not at the same level of photographic recognition as the those on the forum getting their amazing photos in Australian Photography Magazine, I am stoked to have managed to get a travel story and pictures published in Camper Trailer Australia.

Funny thing is that of the selection of images I submitted with the story, they didn't necessarily pick what I thought were my strongest images for the final layout. I guess that is the trick with editorial type photography - the pictures have to tell the story as well as the words, not just look good.

Anyway I just wanted to say thanks to all of you who have given me quality cc since I joined up here a bit over a year ago - It is helping me improve my photography, and get closer to achieving my goals. There is so much more to learn though.

sample of part of the article (apologies it is not super clear- not the best scan & then reduced)
CTA2r2.jpg