Don't you just love it when people try to hold you responsible for their own shortcomings!

A close friend of mine asked me on Sunday if it was possible to pass my number on to a work colleague to get some family pics done!
Sure..........I have no issue with that!

Monday I received a call but missed it and had absolutely no time to get back to them that day. I work 12-14 hr shifts in the Afternoon/Night bracket.
Not much time for sleeping at the best of times.

I received a text from my friend Tuesday morning (waking me up) dissapointed that I had not returned the call to her friend, but could I please do their photos on Friday the 16th in the morning 40kms away from my home.
I replied absolutely not and I doubted that I had time this side of xmas to get this done.
To which I got back " Oh but I thought you understood that it was for xmas presents, and she 'needs' them done ASAP"..........excuse me, lol

I don't recall any mention of that because I surely would have said no immediately!

It always amazes me at this time of year that people like to apportion blame to third parties for their lack of organization.
Sorry ladies............not my issue to resolve! There were 11 other months this year that you could have got this done.
I have my own agenda to take care of............thanks anyway.

Now I have my friend to contend with, because she is upset and I would imagine embarrassed and has taken it personally.

Ah well...............here's my camera...........off you go, you can take them if it means that much to you.

This my friends is why I begrudgingly deal with people photo's!!!
That's my vent for the day