Thanks for the reply Arthur and I note that you don't normally have to clean the sensor after after every shoot and I'm not adverse to the idea of cleaning my own sensor. The reason I'm asking other Nikon D7000 users is apparently there is a problem with the new oil they are using and after shooting off some pics the oil (basically more runny consistency) is flying/spattering onto the sensor. People are getting the sensor cleaned and after they use the camera the very next time the same oil spattering is happening. If this is a design fault then I would have to clean my sensor after every use! Why should I have to do that with a brand new camera? Shouldnt I expect better from a brand new product?

Ps; I reiterate that if this was a normal camera with normal dust problems I would happily go and buy a cleaning kit and do it myself. I have already purchased a can-o-air and tried to blow the dust off the D7000 sensor and what is there isn't dust and didn't budge. Again, this is a brand new camera only used a few times. I appreciate the comments from everyone but it seems that I'm not able to make my point properly. I just want to know from other D7000 users if they are having similar problems and what they did about it? Hey maybe we could do something like people are doing on the news last night with the banks and getting 1000 people to change bank loans for a better deal. Would Nikon take notice with 1000 D7000 owners all with the same problem? And not just fob off the individual! Lol