but satisfaction brought it back. Just out of curiosity sake I am wondering how did you all get into photography. We were not born with Cameras in our hands of course but wondering was there something that got you into photography from the start maybe your mum or dad or a close relation or friend did photography and you picked it up from there. Maybe it was a subject you thought of trying at school or maybe your first time at taking photos was on your mobile phone and you and your friends / family could see you had something going. For me it was my mum that always seemed to have a camera in her hand I can remember when I was very young she had a box brownie she was not a photographer but loved taking photos especially at birthday party's and special events she gave me one of her old Cameras I guess she must have gotten a new one can't remember. I also love taking photos but it was not until I became pregnant with my daughter I thought with a baby on the way how wonderful would it be to be able to take really nice photos and not just snap shots so I looked into doing a course but could not afford it. So now there comes this time in my life when I got the itch again and thought never too old to learn I guess. Anyway would love to hear from you and your story.