Yeah I put my hand up..........I actually volunteered to take some photos for the ladies league tag team. They are doing a footballers can be sexy and feminine thing.......vote for MIss Magpie.... Good idea to take some photos while they have their lippy on They will be in evening dress as well
I have 3 takers so far.

The good......is they are young, gorgeous and confident....
the bad.... is I am not
the ugly..... is incorporate a football theme....

So the theory is......next saturday arvo after they play.....( please dont anybody break anything )......hair and make up at 4pm...so ready to shoot about 4.30. They need to be done about 6pm.

I would like to shoot at the oval.....the oval will be in use They dont care

I would also like to use the change room.....it will be full of footballers .....male I can see young blonde and beautiful, pensive.....sitting in middle of change room with OOF male legs behind her....I may be daydreaming tho Tho I do see this as sort of dark and grungy

I also see long shot of model walking up oval, long gown, trailing her footy boots over her shoulder ( I must be loony ) with goal posts OOF in front of her.

Could we use a goal post like a tasteful strippers pole? in public? Wait till the kids leave.....

So I have my old lights ( 3 ) that I could use in the change room....I have no idea what the lighting is like in there though I can imagine the smell.
I have 2 off camera flash I can use outside....and can dig up some stuff to use as reflectors.
So if anyone can offer advice, tips ..... anything at all I would be eternally grateful.

cheers
Jan