Hey all, since the weather is pretty rubbish at the moment, I wondered about doing something a bit different for a get together for the Melbourne crowd. I'm thinking of a night out where we could meet, have a couple of ales, a hearty meal and then have a bit of a session chatting about photos, looking at photos and exploring some post production work.

We could invite people to bring laptops if they have them and maybe some photos that we could work on and go through some PP techniques. I have Lightroom on a laptop that I could bring and do a demo for newbies on how I use it (I am by no means an expert!!! But I can do an intro into the basics of what most of it can do) Maybe others could do something similar with other programs??

I have in mind a place that my wife has been to for meetings, it is called the Anglers Tavern in Maribyrnong and if we were to go on a weeknight we could have a meal then move to their meeting rooms which we can use. (Or we can just prop up the bar! )

So is there any interest?? If so we can work out a date in July and go from there.