Ok so I am crawling out of the depths of summer flu......my temp is down to about 39 deg ( yeah yeah I know panadol and fluids ) but!
See what the old boy made me!! It only took weeks on whinging bitchin cajoling and then flu! ( HE SHARED! so it must have been GUILT! )
My other stand was held together with duct tape and wishes.......well duct tape doesn't like 40 deg heat so it gave way and everything twisted and warped......and threatened to fall down. It also wasn't tall enough so I had to clone the top when subjects are tall.....and the curtain rod sagged in the middle so I couldn't straighten the muslin.....and it looked yukky....and I could only hang one muslin so the other got all scrunched up and they are a pain to steam lol.....ya get the picha??
So now I have a nice solid never gonna fall over stand! copied from those lovely million dollar manfrotto's....has a screw thing in the bottom to tighten it against the ceiling...and awesome poles that don't sag in the middle!!!...... total cost about $30.....excuse the poor images while I am crook....later this week when I am better I will sticky tape that tiny cat down and teach it how to pose!

cheers
Jan