Just been made aware of the terms of use on another non-photography related forum. Hidden amongst the content section, not photo posting section where I thought it would be, was this:

Copyright is transferred to xForum of material submitted onto the xForum website and you grant xForum a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right (including any moral rights) and license to use, license, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, derive revenue or other remuneration from, communicate to the public, perform and display the content (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed, for the full term of any Rights that may exist in such content. You also warrant that the holder of any Rights, including moral rights in such content, has completely and effectively waived all such rights and validly and irrevocably granted to you the right to grant the license stated above.
Although I don't completely understand the full implications of what it says, alarm bells went off when I read it. Am I wrong in thinking that any posted photos via their uploading system/database, grants the owners the right to sell images for profit etc?

Cheers
Terry