Not too long ago my lovely fiance bought me a Six20 Kodak Junior "Six20 Kodak A" off eBay and gave it to me as an early birthday present. You should have seen the look on my face when I opened the box and saw a fold-out medium format fixed focal length camera Sure it's as old as my Dad, but it still seems to work ok...

I've managed to find out that I can use 120 film in this camera (which is good because I saw another one on eBay and bought it too) and have also been able to respool the film myself. I'm yet to develop a roll to see how I went with my exposures.

Does anyone have any tips on what film I can buy? For a beginner, $25 per roll of 120 film is a bit steep - particularly since I'm getting 8 frames per roll (hopefully 8 gorgeous frames!) so I was hoping someone might have some tips on where I could grab some cheap 120 film, or even cheap-ish respooled 120 to 620? I only have enough 620 spools to have 3 rolls available per shoot so I'd rather get a few re-spooled rolls first if possible; buying spools is also a bit steep at $10 per single spool.

Cheers,
Daz