I'm considering the rather expensive Visible Dust Arctic Butterfly 724 sensor cleaning brush. I'll admit the whole aspect of sensor cleaning scares me more than a little but FX sensors and dust bunnies seem to go hand in hand.

I've read through a few rather good threads on AP about sensor cleaning and also a number of other sites too. But most of it only mentions wet cleaning. I'm pretty convinced if I went for a wet solution, I'd just go and by the Copper Hill kit. But the other thing is I do get to a major city once or twice a year and so can get a proper clean done then I suspect.

One thing that I do need though is something that I can travel with both on air and in the car. So it has to be airline safe and as for the car it has to be able to withstand high temperatures and not deteriorate or evaporate. So to this end I was thinking that a dry method of cleaning would be the best option. The Visible Dust products seem to be well mentioned on the web with good reviews and the Arctic Butterfly 724 brush seems what I need. Only thing is they are expensive.

So is anyone using one of these?
If not is anyone using a different dry method?