Looking to move from crop (40D) to FF (5D II) in the next few weeks. Borrowed a 5D II for a few weeks at the start of the month and now dont think I can go back.

The obvious questions -
What lenses do you currently have?
- 10-22mm great lens but will have to go
- 28-75mm 2.8 Tammy great on crop but may not hold up to FF
- 50 1.8
- 200 2.8L

What type of photography are you into?
This is difficult and a bit of a mixed bag (per my website). While I personally enjoy Landscape and Wildlife (and would like to shoot more sport - yes I considered a 7D) I find I do a lot of portraits of kids etc as that is what the friends and family (and I suspect clients) want. So a bit of everything really!!

How serious are you?
Thats a tough one but I can say I am not keen to sacrifice image quality (although weight is weighing on my mind - sorry)

My thinking -

24-70 2.8/50 1.4/70-200 2.8 or 4 IS [worried about the weight]

or

17-40/50 1.4/70-200 2.8 or 4 IS

But open to other ideas. I know there is a weight and substantial price difference in the set ups above but I am sure many have had to grapple with this and I would like to learn from your experience. I have tried the 24-105 for a couple of weeks on the 5D and was a bit underwhelmed for the price I have to say but I know many swear by it.

For serious wildlife work I would hire longer/faster teles so not trying to cover that in my standard kit. I'm also not set either way on primes or zooms although while my 200mm is great IQ the fixed 200 is limiting - but I also am scarred of barrel creep in zooms that really bugs me - I know I am just a real complainer!!! Any help very much appreciated. And if you are reading this and going this in a thousand threads please include the links as I would love to read them but can't get the search results.

Thanks guys.