Thread: purchasing CS4 Tutorials?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

purchasing CS4 Tutorials?

I was wondering is there DVD tutorials you can purchase for CS4, i know there is many videos on you tube and the like, but my interenet is that slow/crappy it cant handle them, and alas i cant watch them. So i'm looking for any DVD's that may be around.
    I'm quite a 'visual' learner and seem to find it heaps easier watching or a step by step picture tutorial. (i'm not really any good when its just words!)

I'm mainly looking for tuts in regards to how to PP with the vibrant backgrounds, nice skin tones (sometimes even white looking) etc. I would like to aspire to get the same affect as shown on these sites
    www.jinkyart.com.au
    www.carrieyoung.com.au
    www.epiccphotography.com.au

Obviously i dont expect myself to be able to PP to the same standards as them, but close would be nice! lol

I see that Barb Uil runs weekend workshops which i think would be the most amazing experience, but unfortunatley being on the other side of Aus and with no one to look after my kids etc its just not possible...so i'm hoping i can teach myself the same kind off effects.

TIA
    Nicole
    Last edited by Inspired; 27-11-2009 at 12:46pm.
    Canon 50d
    Tamron 17-50mm 2.8, Canon 24-70mm 2.8L, 580EX II Speedlight