Hello,

I only recently joined and have enjoyed going through the forums. There are so many amazing photos, found myself saying "get stuffed" and "wow" out loud numerous times.

So far I have decided on full frame, mirrorless camera but not top of the range due to the cost, the three brands I like are Canon Nikon Sony. After reading reviews I was leaning towards Sony but got worried that the forum posts were around 1k as apposed to canon 16k and Nikon 13k.

I thought I had decided on a camera, the canon EOS m50 II kit but I changed me mind and thought I could spend a bit more. ( I got told I was a tight a%^$) and its my birthday shortly

I love taking photos of everything but don't have a proper camera. My favourite photos are landscapes and nature. I love a lake, river or forest but also love a close up of a bee or spider etc.

Any feedback or opinions would be appreciated, my specific questions are;

--If i do get a sony, would I find it harder to get help as the sony forum has much less threads?
--Are there normally good camera deals on black friday? Being only a few weeks away I was thinking of waiting until then.
--Do i need a flash straight away?
--If I don't get a lens with my camera then what lens should I get? I don't really want a big heavy one to start.

I am really looking forward to getting started

Thanks,
Paul