User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  13

Thread: I Am Feeling Unfaithful - but I can live with it.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I Am Feeling Unfaithful - but I can live with it.

I have really appreciated the phenomenal support I have received in the very short time that I have been here,yes I have said this before but I cannot deny it

After plenty of thinking about this camera and that camera and after been giving plenty of good advice I have changed my mind about my camera choice,although I don't intend to purchase that choice tomorrow sadly.

Drum roll please - I am looking at the Nikon Coolpix 900/1000

I have made this choice because I am not very technical and never have been just looking to take a photo with flexibility.

Yes I don't think my choice photo wise would be better than any current DSLR camera but I am about the subject like birds as you might know rather than the bestest quality photo.

Yes the 1000 particularly is heavy but I intend to purchase a good tripod whether I buy the 900 or 1000.

I am very very sorry for being so unfaithful
    I intend to resign my commission from the Australasian Metal Detecting whatever they call it yes I am joking again

I have reduced the finds from metal detecting in my area to a virtual stop plus my shoulders are saying it is time to retire which suits me because the time is right.

I will my sell all of my detecting gear after this winter paying for half of my camera gear plus I am taking delivery of nearly 2kg of new .925 silver jewelry this week that I purchase on another forum for nearly the cost of melting it.

So I have a plan unless I win the up and coming yourtown art union in less than 3 weeks

Always a pleasure.

The Fisher King

P.S. how I will get to 50 posts will be a challenge in the short term but I do hope to post a photo (Canon IXUS) after working out the "special code" to do so.
    Last edited by The Fisher King; 17-02-2019 at 5:20pm.