Thread: need help not sure whats the problem

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

need help not sure whats the problem

Went to the knobbies at sunset and it was quite a disappointing trip as most of my shots had flaws. There is this round shadowy thing that keeps on popping every now and then so i ended up repeating the same shots over and over again with bulb mode and nd filter, sunset didnt take long to finish and had to pack up and go home. Any help? I suspect light leak from my el cheapo nd filter but who knows...

IMG_4163 by Ivan Sutrisno, on Flickr

(on the left you can see round shadowy shape near cars parked in the distance)

IMG_4163 by Ivan Sutrisno, on Flickr

IMG_4160 by Ivan Sutrisno, on Flickr

(on the water again round shadowy shape and the grassy area under the stairs are blurry for some reason)

IMG_4136 by Ivan Sutrisno, on Flickr

(this is my best shot so far)

IMG_4136 by Ivan Sutrisno, on Flickr

IMG_3885 by Ivan Sutrisno, on Flickr

(peacock beak blurry and out of focus, why?? This was taken with 70-200 f2.8ii lens)

It was a frustating day i can tell by the frequent swear words came out of my mouth

Lucky I had other shots not so bad, i ll post at the appropriate section soon taken at Maru wildlife park and Churchil Island (birds, koala, cows etc)

- - - Updated - - -

sorry made mistake in copy-pasting the link, i cant seem to delete the doubled link, admin, can you help fix ? thanks
    Last edited by ivans75; 24-09-2017 at 10:33am.