Hi All
just have to tell you a funny story.. not funny at the time but the comment I made during the commotion....
you know you are a photographer WHEN>.......

After starting annual leave and having a day of sorting massive amount of old filing out.. burning it .. old warrenty things etc
feeling rather proud .. i have set most the keeping items back in place and my desk all tidy...
as I went to get something I tripped over my photo prop box I had set up.. trying to correct myself only added to the momentum and inertia and went HEAD first in to my heavy wooden desk.
I was face down on the carpet groaning when my hubby came through.. after a while of not wanting to move i realised that my head had the biggest lump on it and i thought i was going to die, and thought my wrist was broken not to mention other injuries.. ( not so in the end)

all i could say was "I HAVE TO BE ABLE TO HOLD MY CAMERA"
what a dork

Along with the mild concussion I have two very black eyes where the blood leaked down, a sore but only bruised thumb/wrist where i tried to save myself. incredibly sore but only bruised knees and a bruised shin from the box...
my kids and hubby are calling me Jeanie WuNi panda or Racoon lovely hey

I still did a family shoot on sunday morning but fell appart after... concussions still present

SO HIGHLY RECOMMEND NO FALLING