Hi,

I'm looking at a contract job to supply a tourism website with images of our local area. Many of them will be presented as 360 degree images in virtual tours plus many regular still shots. None of the images are for sale to the public at the moment as to start off with it will all be available just on the website but there was talk in the future though that the public may be able to purchase the still images at various sizes.

I'd be charged an hourly fee for all the photography work required.

Basically I've been asked to decide if I would sell the copyright & ownership of the images to the tourism company or would I rather keep the copyright & ownership of the images but get paid less for the hourly fee.

The easiest thing would be to make as much money up front but then I was thinking that perhaps if the image sales got popular I could have a small steady income in the future. Plus if I did sell them on would I have to supply the RAW files or sell just high res tif files?

Probably a no brainer for most of you but I thought there was no harm in asking here on the forum.

Thanks for any help.

Andrew