I was trolling ebay for a second hand wedding dress for a mockup wedding workshop and saw this 3200$ second hand dress.
On the same page there were some acceptably looking NEW chinese made bridal dresses for about 120$ delivered.
Clicked on that pricey dress and found that the bride actually paid 7200$ for it new, and now only wants half price.

That made me wonder. If she paid over 7grand for a dress, how much did she pay for her photography?
Im thinking, that would be my ideal customer... well she wasn't.

She posted a few images of the dress from her wedding on ebay. Judging by the images I don't think she paid for them.
What i suspect is that she just asked he uncle Bob or a friend who has a Big camera to take pictures at her wedding.

This is kind of annoying and sad. She pays a fortune for a dress, probably paid a couple of grand for the cake.
They happily pay over a grand for a limo, but they have a 500$ budget for photography. And she will complain how expensive we are.

Seeing this dress offered on ebay kind of made me smile.
She will probably get 100$ for it, and the expensive cake she flushed down the toilet the next day...
all she has now as a memory of that grand and expansive wedding is a bunch of crappy images.
Servers her about right