Thread: 70d or 6d

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

70d or 6d

I will upgrade soon but am still in a quandry in regard to getting the 6d or the 70d.

the fuji is proving a great argument for crop sensors so I am starting to wonder if my supposedly natural progression should be towards full frame for the sake of full frame or would it be stupid to keep the 1.6 crop system

I am happy with the average lenses the ef-s range give and would love the 1.6 magnification that I get with a crop sensor to carry on as it is extra zoom and more magnification when doing macro (I love macro and the pivoting screen is a big plus on the 70d)

the 70d kicks the 7d so this is not an issue

my real problem is it worth looking at full frame when a schmuck like me honestly cannot see the diff between full frame and crop 90% of the time, maybe even 95% of the time

by going 70d instead of 6 d I could get an 8 - 15 sigma to beat the wide cravings I get ( typical, wish I loved the 50mm range) in the price and retain the 1.6 for macro.

oh well I have confused myself more now.

I suppose it plays in your head the more you are on a budget.

so I look at it as will the 70d help me ,,,,,,,YES
    will the 6d help me much more ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,UM Not Sure! Dont Know!
    Last edited by Kym; 21-12-2014 at 7:20am. Reason: Removed formatting impossible to read on dark skin