Thread: Not put any photos up for a while

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not put any photos up for a while

I know I haven't put up many posts let alone photos for awhile, but things have been a bit tough over the last year or so. So I am just adding a few posts here and there to keep things active plus I enjoy seeing what's happening.

Just a quick over view and not trying to put a sob story, but I have been dealing with my sisters estate over the last 12 months plus my daughters been on Kemo for the last 5 years, My wife just had surgery yesterday for removal of a lump and today my daughter received news that the trial treatment she managed to gain access to isn't working and so the prognoses is terminal.
    So even when I do get to take the camera out, I usually find it difficult to concentrate let alone learn LR or process anything.

So for anyone who may wonder why they haven't seen any photos from me well please be patient hopefully I'll get myself a crank handle for someone to get me started again soon plus I've hardly even been to the club either but should be right next year.

Thanks for reading and understanding in advance.

No obligation to reply just a heads up to where I'm at.

Regards,

Milton
    Last edited by ROA44; 21-10-2014 at 6:29pm.
    Nikon, D750, D5000, 35mm f/1.8, 18-55mm & 55-200mm kit lens,
    Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8, Sigma 120-400mm, Sigma 150-600S, SB-910, Metz mecablitz 58 AF-2
    Manfrotto 680B Mono + 234RC tilt, 055XPROB + 804RC2.