Please let me preface this thread by stating it is not a complaint as I still have new member status.
It is something that is really worrying me and I'd love some first hand advice from others that might have had the similar issues.
Below is an image taken by me when my camera was appprox 1 month old. It was expensive.
The camera was purchased new from a reputable Australian dealer and has full Australian Warranty.
The image is around the 2,500'th but I photographed mostly football, at which I would often take 3-4oo pics per game.

As you should see there is a lot of dust, possibly 40 or more easily visible specks?
The black spots on the sand to the left are not stones, they are dust.
When I first saw these I couldn't understand where they had come from.
I was always pretty disciplined in my lens changes, having everything set for the smoothest and quickest transition.
I spoke with the local camera store and they said it was most likely a problem with the carbon fibre shutter mechanism scraping and I should return to supplier for warranty repair.
I took it back to the authorised repairer in my state and they cleaned it and told me it was just plain old atmospheric dust.
This sensor clean was free. Anything subsequent will be at my cost. I have also been told cleaning the sensor myself will void warranty.
I guess only time will tell now, but has anyone experienced this level of dust particles?
regards
Graham