Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  7

Thread: Fuji X-E1 shooters

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I agree with AM. Though I did not want to see them to give CC.

I don't see how I can possibly prove my claim and convince anyone that I really enjoyed taking these picture, but here are a few.
    I wanted to see how the camera performed technically. The photos look great. I would have liked to see EXIF data so I could say check the ISO of the night bridge shot as it looks very clean and devoid of noise and EXIF would have told me the long exposure time, and thus long exposure noise comes into play. Knowing the Fuji can handle that well, is an important factor that needs to be considered when purchasing, esp for landscapers. All of the photos show good detail in the shadow areas which shows the sensor has a good dynamic range. Providing photos is of course going to prove your claim, cause the technical aspects of the photos tell us a lot about how good the equipment is. Yes you as a photographer need to be creative compositionally etc to get photos that have the wow factor, but the quality of the sensor etc is also very important.

Thank you for giving us some examples so we could assess the quality of the output. EXIF would have been interesting, but this is why I kept asking to see examples. I wanted to see what the sensor could do. Certainly from what you have presented, it looks like you are right, in that it is a good camera, from a technical ability point of view.
    Last edited by ricktas; 04-07-2013 at 6:36pm.