Hi everyone. My name is Sally and I just joined. I was at a family Easter lunch yesterday and took a heap of photos with my phone. Last night I put some of them on facebook and family and friends tell me that I am a good photographer, so I have decided to go and buy a professional camera and start charging. To start with I would only be charging family and friends with cheap prices till I got used to using my new camera. I have a budget of about $500.00.

I need a good professional camera, that takes great photographs that I could sell. As I don't know how to use a camera very well, I would want one that is automatic, that does all the work for me.

Also one of my friends from school is getting married next month, and I have asked him if I get the camera soon, can I be their photographer. They said they already have a photographer, but I want to do it for them instead, as a wedding present. How do I convince them that they should use me?

thanks for reading and I hope I get some replies as I want to go and buy my camera this afternoon.