Hi guys,

I currently own a Canon 500D equipped with a 18-200mm and 10-22mm lens. I'm ready to upgrade to ff but with a budget of only $2500 i don't know what I should get. I like taking photos of land and seascapes, waterfalls, street, architectural things and animals whenever i get a chance. Ill be going to America at the end of this year so I really want to get my equipment ready for my holiday. Some things ill be taking pictures of are Grand Canyon, bridges in San Fran and New York, buildings in all cities, animals at San Diego Zoo and waterfalls in a few national parks.

My wishlist is as follows:
Canon 5d mark ii or 6d
EF 16-35mm f2.8 L II USM or EF 17-40mm f4 L USM, EF 24-70mm f2.8 L II USM or EF 24-70mm f4 L IS USM and EF 70-200mm f2.8 L II USM.
Lee filter system

Obviously i can't afford all that with $2500 but i'd like to hear your opinions on what combo i should go for even if i have to go secondhand. My biggest dilemma would be which lens i should go for considering i'm not sure if i'll still have my 10-22mm for the trip and plus i don't really want to be lugging 2 cameras overseas.

Thanks id advance!

Jason