Just want to share a rant with you guys, dont know if you guys have experienced this before.. Well here it goes..

So, a family asked me to take photographs of them at home prior to their actual event and i think i managed to get some good photos, they told me "dont post it in fb yet, let us approve them first." so i was, ok ill edit them a bit first then let them choose.. (this kind of threw me off a bit already)

Anyway, the next day is the actual event itself and again they asked me to take photographs for them, so i did the whole morning until around 2 in the afternoon. They didn't say anything about the photos but you could feel and sense that they wanted the photos posted in fb ASAP but then too bad cause i was working that afternoon.. So yesterday i was free in the afternoon so spent a good 2-3 hours editing the photos before posting them in fb. And then there goes their likes, comments about how happy they were in the event and thanking everyone that commented how beautiful and handsome they were.. My fb was flooded with notifications with all the likes and comments..

With all the comments, the time ive put into it and the effort, i didnt get a single thank you from the family.. I was reading all their comments, didnt thank me once for any of the photos and didnt even recognize me as the one who took the photos.. Recognizing me is not really a big of a deal for me.. A thank you would have been really nice..

A simple 'thank you' can go a long way..

And, they didnt even thank me for taking their photos on the day itself..

End rant.

Have you guys had similar experiences? Am i asking too much? All i was after was a simple 'thank you for taking our photos' or even just a simple 'thank you!'