Hey Guys,

Due to the recent take down of google knol, i decided to put together a website aimed at sharing various photography locations around Australia.

The website is http://www.photolocations.com.au and is still in its early days, so if you decide to use it and have any feedback I would love to hear it! Its based on the old google knol with a map and placemarker to make it easier to find the location.

You can add your own locations by clicking on the "add location" button, adding a username and email and a password will be sent out to you.

Each location post has the option to add your own website or facebook page to the listing so that your photos are credited and users can track the photos back to your page. I also encourage the photos to be watermarked.

At this stage there are mainly only NSW locations, as that is where I am based, so it would be great to get some users from other states adding locations.

As I said still only early days so I would love to get your feedback and some location posts!

Cheers Brad