A few Saturday nights ago, I was watching a movie on TV late at night and WHOOMFA!!, big crash from out the front of our house. Even before I got to the front door, I knew what had happened, a car, the silver Mazda 2, had smashed into the back of my daughter's car, the green Accent. What I didn't realise until I got out there was that it had pushed one daughter's car, the Accent, about 6mts into the back of my other daughter's car, the white one!! The Accent was parked one one side of the driveway and the force of the impact pushed it into the rear of the my other daughter's car which was parked on the other side of the driveway and then pushed it about 2.5mts as well!!! No one was injured in the offending car, thankfully. Young girl driver was not paying attention (you can guess what she may have been doing) and ran into the my daughter's green car which then was shunted into my other daughter's white car. Green car written off, white car was repaired and good as new. We had the green car from new, which my wife drove until my wife got a new car and then we handed it down to my youngest to drive until she could afford her own car. It was still in good shape and worth more than it's written off value, so now my daughter has to buy a car.

I really felt sorry for the poor young girl as she was so upset and so apologetic. I was just happy that she wasn't injured, just her pride. What was alarming was that her air bag didn't deploy.