User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  28
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: CCing, Why is it when?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some feedback that I've had in the past I haven't always agreed with. It is always an opinion, and not all opinions given are worth taking on board.

I always consider feedback when heard, but it's always up to the individual as to whether or not they decide to listen, and that right there is the beauty of opinions.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Roosta View Post
    That's part of the beauty in it, you can always just add what you like/dislike about the image, with out being overly or not so technical.
    I second that.
    I look for both types of feedback -
    1. Advice on my technical errors (eg. oversharp, overexposed, white balance off, unsuitable DOF etc)
    2. Whether people hate it or like it as an image...but I need to know why. (eg. subject boring as batpoo, don't like the colours, love the textures ...etc)
    Matt
    CC always appreciated

My Website
    A Blog of sorts

Ausphotography Veteran
    Threadstarter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kym View Post
    Also: You lose tone of voice when posting or emailing...

Please use emoticons where needed, choose your words carefully, think before you post: "How will someone else interpret this?"
    Good reminder Kym, I can say that I've been guilty of this , it easy with out the face valve for reaction, sometimes to easy.

very good point.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know what you mean about judges. I remember a recent art competition locally that was won by a shopping trolley filled with plastic bottles painted white. Seriously what? Worse was the cast net covered with those plastic fish soy bottles for sushi. No! Just, no.
    Last edited by mini696; 15-02-2012 at 7:38pm.
    I know nothing about anything, only what I like.

Ausphotography Veteran
    Threadstarter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mini696 View Post
    I know what you mean about judges. I remember a recent art competition locally that was won by a shopping trolley filled with plastic bottles painted white. Seriously what? Worse was the cast net covered with those plastic fish soy bottles for sushi. No! Just, no.
    Sounds so much like the worlds most expensive photgraphy. That was a good topic of discussion here earlier.

But so true with regard to art. One of the winning piece's in the Perth Art expo held on Cott Beach last year, was a collection of old cheap pedestal fans, base and motor removed, bunged in the sand and the fan blades painted different colour!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123