Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  4

Thread: 1 year anniversary of

Ausphotography Veteran
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1 year anniversary of

The QLD floods is today, many many people were affected, and still are.. please take the time to remember those affected today

This is oxley Station Road, Oxley.. you can see the road marked with the 1974 level.. and the water in the back ground..
    Happy to take all constructive Critique, please don't rework or edit my photos. Thanks!

Canon 6D, 2 Canon 50D's gripped, Canon 1000D, Canon 70-200 F2.8 ( non IS),Canon 70-200 2.8, Canon 24-70 2.8, Sigma 85 1.4, Canon 50mm F1.8.. yongnuo speedlights and triggers, and manfrotto tripods.

It's all about the Light!
    Tech Admin
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    These memory shots are very important.
    I'm glad they are rebuilding.

Heard on the news that some Insurance companies have raised premiums 1000% (10x) for flood in certain areas... hint move!
    They really need to make some parts no-build zones to avoid tragedies like this.
    regards, Kym Gallery Honest & Direct Constructive Critique Appreciated! ©
    Digital & film, Bits of glass covering 10mm to 500mm, and other stuff

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for posting them up. Yes, we all need to remember those who lost their lives. I still cannot believe people have not yet rebuilt or recovered. It is a national disgrace how so many have been forgotten and pushed out of peoples minds.
    Lloyd
    Canon 5D2+40D+L+Σ+S100
    Never make the same mistake twice, there are so many new ones, try a different one each day
    Flickr

Ausphotography Veteran
    Threadstarter

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yes.. yes it is a national disgrace.. The girls and I drove out through Grantham the other day, and I knew that it had been hit hard, I lost two friends that lived out there.. I don't think I was fully prepared for what I would find though... It certainly was an eye opener!