User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  0

Thread: Atar Results

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Atar Results

well this morning, less than an hour ago the atar ( scores for year in Victoria) were posted, did anyone or at least anyone’s children find there’s out and want to share?

I only finished year 11 but did two year 12 subjects (English and further Math)

got 35 in each one, which means I met the pre-requisite needed for my preferred uni course (advertising at RMIT)

Canon 60D - 24-105 F4 L - Sigma 10-20 - Kit lenses - 50mm F:1.8 - Tamron 90mm F:2.8 Macro - 430 exII _ Extension Tube Set

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My youngest daughter by-passed the need for an ATAR by going into her preferred course (a double degree in paramedicine and nursing) - through the early achiever's program (she's already doing volunteer work with St John Ambulance, and other First Aid related stuff) at the Uni she's chosen, and got her offer a little while back. The early acheivers offers go out before most others, so she already has her's.
    My oldest got a high enough ATAR to do Law, but decided to do Art & History as a double degree. It seemed like a waste of all the work she put in to get that high an ATAR (90 something from memory I think), but if it's what she wants to do then that's what really counts. No point being stuck doing something you hate when life is so short.
    Last edited by Ezookiel; 16-12-2011 at 2:33pm.
    Canon EOS 60D ..... EFS 18-200mm f/3.5 - 5.6 IS - 430 EXII Speedlite - "eBay special" Remote Control Unit - Manfrotto 190XPROB w 804RC2 head.