I have just booked a ticket on board the spectator vessel to watch the start of the Sydney to Hobart and it is the only boat allowed in the exclusion zone and I have almost finished organising my trip to Hobart to watch the fleet arrive at Constitution Dock with my husband on board a Beneteau 45 called BALANCE. It's his first Hobart and I've never been to Tasmania before so after the festivities in Hobart including watching the fireworks sitting on board the boat with a few beverages, we are hiring a car and driving around the East Coast (mainly) of Tassie for 6 days before flying out of Launceston. I can't wait! Hoping to practise a bit of street photography, fireworks photos and some landscape stuff. Also going on boat trip out to the seal colonies so hoping to get some awesome seal shots! I'm taking all my gear and will probably drive my husband mad wanting to stop for photos all the time!! Are there any recommendations for places to stay around the Wineglass Bay area (not too expensive!) or suggestions from locals of what best to do and see in the area apart from the obvious. There is so much info out there on the net it is hard to choose. We are up for hiking, off road driving (not too rugged as we will have basic hire 4x4) or whatever is suggested! I'm sure that I'll have a ton of photos to share when I get back!