User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  3

Thread: Chisels new Drummer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Chisels new Drummer.

Good evening A.P.ers, Thought id share this pic of the new cold chisel drummer,
    "Charlie Drayton", with me and me dad, " the late Steve Prestwich" is my brother,Dads Son..

Charlie, came to our room, To meet dad and family, it was a memorable moment,
    we found him to be,not only a great replacement drummer, But a top human being,
    he came in wareing a PRESTWICH T-Shirt, Of wich he took off and gave to dad..

Cold chisel have still got it, but when they played steves song "When The war is Over,
    Tribute,with pics of steve on the big screen, I looked across and the whole stadium was standing up..

Very Touching Moment... R.I.P. "steve...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Moto.X
    Pentax K5; + 50-200 DA(SMC);18-50 DA(SMC);Sigma 18-125.Tokina RMC 80-200 Tamrom 18-200

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks for posting Motox. It must be both uplifting and sad at the same time, to see the Chisels playing, but without your brother.

Good on Charlie for taking the time to come to your room.
    "It is one thing to make a picture of what a person looks like, it is another thing to make a portrait of who they are" - Paul Caponigro

Constructive Critique of my photographs is always appreciated
    Nikon, etc!

RICK
    My Photography

Threadstarter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanx Rick, Love it when you reply first...ahhaa.. chisel our on stage in minutes... adelaide

Who me?
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah good stuff, its all about respect and obviously Charlie understands that, and has respect for Steve, his family and fans. good post
    Cheers David.

Canon 40D/EF-S 17-85 mm IS/Kenko Extenson Tubes/Canon EF 50mm F/1.8 II (nifty fifty)
    Sigma 10-20mm 4-5.6 /Sigma 70-200/ Sigma 1.4 teleconverter/ some Conkin filters | Adobe Photoshop CS6

Ausphotography Veteran
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wow fantastic!! what a great gesture for him to do, I'm sure he's very good else he wouldn't be playing with them.... still... it won't be the same without your brother! I grew up listening to chisel, and " When the War Is Over" is one of my all time favourite songs Thanks for posting!! great photo too ( even though I'm no supposed to say that anymore *giggles* )
    Happy to take all constructive Critique, please don't rework or edit my photos. Thanks!

Canon 6D, 2 Canon 50D's gripped, Canon 1000D, Canon 70-200 F2.8 ( non IS),Canon 70-200 2.8, Canon 24-70 2.8, Sigma 85 1.4, Canon 50mm F1.8.. yongnuo speedlights and triggers, and manfrotto tripods.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Saw Chisel recently at their Sydney concert at the EntCent. Very moving to see the clip of your brother.
    --
    Nikon D90
    Nikkor 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR II, Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G
    Nikon SB-700 Speedlight
    RRS BH-55 Ballhead & B2 AS II Clamp
    (no legs yet)