You have all heard of a Scarecrow, well this is a Scarecocky.

Hubby Tony said to me yesterday have you got any old clothes, sure I said you can have all my old painting gear from when we built the house.
I thought he wanted them to clean the lawn mowers or any general cleaning down the shed, though he usually raids the old towels for that.
Imagine my surprise when I look out the bedroom door this morning and seen this down near the back fence.

Oh I said you have built a Scarecrow.. That's not a Scarecrow its a Scarecocky we don't have Crows here
Ok then I suppose its to keep the Cockies off the Corn is it, too right it is those blasted birds are not going to get these beauties he said.
And very proud of this first lot of corn is Tony with double cobs on each stem and the freezer full up, the neighbours will score well.

Then why have you put the Scarecocky between the Banana palm and the Mango tree why not in front of the Corn
Because the Cockies will fly by and see it from this direction I don't know about that I said.
The Cockies come in from the front side of the house have a drink at the bird bath in front of the shed then fly to the left not down the back

They have good eyesight they can see all over the place was his reply.. Could not argue with that one as I have no idea..

I don't her blue lips I will find a red texta and go over them, you cant do that, why I ask, because its a Boy Scarecocky !!!
And its name is Albert, then why has Albert got my clothes on, and who's sleeveless cardigan has he got on we don't own clothes like that.
I don't know someone must have given it to me, yeah that would be right the neighbours give Tony all their junk saves them tossing it out
The shed is full of junk, around these parts Tony is known as the Inventor nothing is wasted and rightly so.