Hi All

I was lucky (and I mean lucky) to work with a very beautiful model today. I say lucky because as we were working together she told me some horror stories of togs she has worked with over the last couple of weeks (one the day before our shoot).

This lady chooses to travel by public transport to a shoot - so it is not easy for her to just walk out. She is not a naive 18 old model - she is late 20's.

In the first instance (day before our shoot) - she was doing some implied work, and the photographer an hour or so into the shoot, told her how much he would like to engage in sexual activity with her (but in a less polite manner - if there is one). I don't really want to go into details but lets just say it scared her enough to almost make her give up modelling completely.

The second instance happened a couple of weeks before - half way through the shoot the photographer suggested she should do a couples shoot together. He was quite difficult to understand (English not first language) - and after some insistence, and just to appease him she nodded would do a couples shoot. When the guys started removing his jeans and suggested she take a good close look at his manhood - once again don't want to go into details, but she once again had a few uncomfortable moments before a taxi arrived.

In both instances these togs are not young inexperience people. One claims he shoots for men's magazines (and she did not want to be involved with this either). In my personal opinion this is disgusting behaviour by disgusting people who use photography (and MM) to "score" with models. They give the rest of us genuine togs a very poor name.

I was lucky in this case, as when the model got home last night she rang a friend of a model I had worked with last week - my credentials were verified by the previous model and we had a fantastic day - and I apologised to her from all us genuine togs who respect every model we ever work with.