User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  4

Thread: A tad soft

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A tad soft

Are there any D7000 owners out there who get a large percentage of their photos not quite sharp or slightly soft. Ive had my camera for almost a year and Im starting to notice that I might have a focusing issue. RE : AE/L AF/L button not focusing the camera ( my last post ) this problem has now started happening when I switched back to using the shutter button for focusing, it looks like a trip to Nikon at Lidcombe tomorrow
    Last edited by wheellathe; 05-12-2011 at 10:20pm.
    Waiting on a train

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    mine is fine I dont have that issue, only time is when i might be using spot and put it on the wrong thing. What has been annoying me of late is the processing place is printing darker than what i took.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When I first got my D7000 I had problems. It was just a bit of a learning curve getting used to the different methods available for the different situations I was presented with.
    I "thought" it was the camera to begin with, but the more I worked on finding out how the focus worked the better my photos became.
    I do miss a few but immediately look at the focus mode I've set or if it's correct I critique my own technique.
    Currently using;
    Nikon D850

Lotsa other bits.

D750 Shines
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    With a Sig like yours I have found Sydney's 38Million dollar lottery winner

cheers

Nikon D750,D500,Z6,Coolpix P7700
    Nikkor 300mm f/4E PF ED VR, Nikkor 16-35mm f/4 VR, Tokina 11-16mm f/2.8, Tokina 100mm f/2.8, Tamron 60mm f/2 , Tamron SP 24-70mm f2.8 VC Di, Nikon Z 24-70mm f/4
    FTZ adapator
    Sigma 50mm f/1.4 Art

Threadstarter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry cupic that went way over my head.

Account Closed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah I have noticed it as well, however going from a D40X to D7000 was a big step imo as everything is completely different now. I found the auto focus system on the D7000 a bit.. not complicated but "too much". I loved the single point focus on the D40X for action shots, regardless what setting I have my D7000 set on it still wants to focus on things that aren't even in the bracket eg people behind or beside the object.

Threadstarter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im with you on that one Burnouts my old D50 had single point focus . I had no issues with focusing then recomoposing ,anyway its going back to Nikon in the morning as some functions just stop working and wont restart and till they feel like it.