How many of us smokers want to quit! Put your hands up
How many of you have tried or heard of an electronic cigarette.
I have tried Patches twice, the first time I gave up for three months but due to annual leave and heading bush with the lads for a week, drinking and just having a great time I gave in and started again.
The second attempt I lasted nine months using patches once again. I found the initial couple of months easy but after going off the patches I started to have really bad anxiety with sleepless nights and anxiety attacks which lead me to smoking again and back into my normal routine.
Anxiety runs in our family and I hate it and going without my nicotine just made it worse.
Any how my cousin and I have purchased some E Sigs with an initial layout being a couple of hundred dollars and he has almost quit smoking which is fantastic for him as he has smoked for thirty+ years
He has tried numerous ways of quitting and has never gone half a day without a smoke and in the last few weeks he has cut down to less than four smokes a day.
In short you can still get your Nicotine fix by importing it from China or USA and adding it to a Glycerine based mix, which you put in the E sig, If you are interested I can supply the links to the best and cheapest sites to buy from.
It is legal to import a three months supply of personal use nicotine and so far my cousin has received all that he has imported, with one lot opened by customs and still being cleared.
I am still waiting for my nicotine to arrive and then I will give up too.
Now before I get shot down let's just think about the damage that 4000 chemicals from smoking Tobacco can do!, So I think that vaporising a vegetable compound mixed with nicotine surely can't be as bad as Tobacco
Would love some feedback from the more educated