User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  1

Thread: Free Lightroom Tutorial

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Free Lightroom Tutorial

If you would like to see any other tutorials on anything let me know and I'll make one.
    Remember to share this link if you think someone might find it helpful.

www.leighdiprosephotography.wordpress.com

Enjoy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks leigh,
    I prefer to name my folders by date and use keywords to categorize for searching. Everybody has a different take on workflow but I think the most important thing is being consistant.

I'm pretty new to LR so keep the them coming,the tip for exposure will be very usefully.

Cheers Dan
    "Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that who cares, Youre a mile away and have his shoes!!" Billy Conelly

Eos 550D Sigma 17-50 2.8 EX DC OS HSM, 55-250mm IS, Nifty 50 and training wheels

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ditto
    Darren
    Gear : Nikon Goodness
    Please support Precious Hearts
    Constructive Critique of my images always appreciated

A royal pain in the bum! arthurking83's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ditto on the ditto.

I also add location and reason for being there to the date on my folders which helps to navigate through them all as well .. eg. date_work_location/ etc, etc.
    But I can't imagine how tedious it would be to place all the correct type of images into their appropriate directories if you do it categorically as this chap does.

What if you were out an about on a general photography day and you took many multiple types of images, landscape, people, macro, flowers, abstract.. etc all on the one session??
    I can see how that'd be painful to deal with at the Card to PC download phase.

The reason for marking each image with additional metadata is for the purpose of locating the category/genre/type/date of any image that you trying to find.
    Your cataloguing software will locate all the images you are after based on simple search descriptions.
    Nikon D800E, D300, D70s
    {Nikon}; -> 50/1.2 : 500/8 : 105/2.8VR Micro : 180/2.8 ais : 105mm f/1.8 ais : 24mm/2 ais
    {Sigma}; ->10-20/4-5.6 : 50/1.4 : 12-24/4.5-5.6II : 150-600mm|S
    {Tamron}; -> 17-50/2.8 : 28-75/2.8 : 70-200/2.8 : 300/2.8 SP MF : 24-70/2.8VC

{Yongnuo}; -> YN35/2N : YN50/1.8N