User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  4

Thread: Attachment for scanning Negatives and using automation with today's cameras

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Attachment for scanning Negatives and using automation with today's cameras

Can someone point me toward a way to transfer 35mm neg to digital format the fasted and highes quality way without spending more than I have too.

I thought I had read were there was an attachment that would allow one to use a high resolution Camera to quickly capture slides and negatives but I can not find it via Google and the guys at *removed, members with less than 30 days membership and 50 posts cannot complain about products or services*.

I would like to know my options because I want to buy a new camera and I want something that is versatile light and with as large a sensor as possible and fully Manuel settings such as bulb.

the last 35mm I had was a Cannon T-70 and I never went for the auto focus that came afterward. in the interim I found an affection for super zooms that were under $300.00 but I think I am ready to move on.
    recently the mirror less designs have caught my eye but I still want to be able to attach to my Microscope and experiment with other auto shoot devices for time lapse, motion , super size and long exposures.
    Last edited by ricktas; 01-11-2011 at 6:24pm.