Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  1

Thread: Actuation reading 1D2N

Ausphotography Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actuation reading 1D2N

Can anyboby tell me if there's a way to read the actuations on a Canon 1D2N please?
    They call me "Blue" it's a red head thing.
    "My Flickr Site"
    Canon Bodies - 1DMk2N + 50D - Lenses - 17-35mm F2.8 L - 24-70mm F2.8 L - 70-200mm F2.8 L - 300mm F4 IS L - Sigma 18-50mm F2.8 - Sigma 10-20mm - DJI Mavic Pro Platinum
    " I Never get tired of looking at our diverse country, even if its through the lens of someone else".
    CC is always appreciated.

Ausphotography Regular Brian500au's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Google for a program called "Cancount" or pm me your email address and I will send it to you
    www.kjbphotography.com.au

1DxII, EOS R, 200-400 f4L Ext, 100-400 f4.5-5.6L II, 70-200 F4IS, 24-70 F2.8 II, 16-35 F4IS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please correct me if I am wrong. But I believe Cancount is only good for any EOS cameras EXCEPT 1D series.

With the 1Ds', you need to download/google what they call "1DCount". It's also available free on the internet.

Prior to 1DCount, sending it to Canon is the only reliable way to find out the actuation for any 1D body.

Ausphotography Veteran
    Threadstarter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by andylo View Post
    Please correct me if I am wrong. But I believe Cancount is only good for any EOS cameras EXCEPT 1D series.

With the 1Ds', you need to download/google what they call "1DCount". It's also available free on the internet.

Prior to 1DCount, sending it to Canon is the only reliable way to find out the actuation for any 1D body.
    Brians link got me to where I was able to find 1DCount, so thanks for the that.