User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  2

Thread: Help Where to buy small moisture gel bags for underwater housing Melbourne?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Help Where to buy small moisture gel bags for underwater housing Melbourne?

Hi

Can anyone suggest where I can buy small silcon gel bags thin enough to fit in the bottom of my underwater housing?

I was in Melbourne this morning and bought some but they are much too big (10cm x 7cm). All the camera shops seemed to have the same brand..Moisture Munchers.

I have had heaps of them in the past with electronic good but disposed of them.

Hope that I have put this post in the right place as I am rather new at this.

From my internet search they are available but in bulk....I just need a couple... and of course I am leaving for my trip early next week.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They come in nearly every pair of shoes that goes through our business. Try KMart or anywhere alse they sell shoes, etc, and ask whoever is unpacking etc. Some of our stock is now starting to come through with a small strip of what looks like plastic which does the same thing and is usually glued to the inside of the lid.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep , Shoe shops have heaps of them , Thats where I get mine
    Canon : 30D, and sometimes the 5D mkIII , Sigma 10-20, 50mm 1.8, Canon 24-105 f4 L , On loan Sigma 120-400 DG and Canon 17 - 40 f4 L , Cokin Filters

Threadstarter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I also stumbled across that computer suppliers also have them and are keen to give them away to a good home. Thank you to everyone for your help. I now have heaps.