vBulletin (the basic forum software we use) are open to feedback on their software.
So to help me give them some constructive feedback I'm seeking suggestions as to what may improve the site software and most importantly the usability.
A few starters that are already in train...
- Search performance improvements
- Asset Manager UI re-work (i.e. attachments)
- Bug fixes in the new advanced post editor
- Bug fixes and improvements in the Mobile skin
- Cross browser bug fixes (i.e. browser independence and stability)
Are there any annoyances that you would like fixed?
BTW: AP is modified (significantly) from the base vBulletin - so some suggestions maybe something I can change if it makes sense to.
All of the customisations are build as plugin products rather than hacking vBulletin code, which makes maintenance easier.
The major product plugins are: Competitions System, Library (wiki), Gallery and the Front Page portal
Minor plugins includes the AP Extras and some other navigation enhancements
So let the suggestions be posted