Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  8
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 20 x Super Hornets Brisbane Flyover

Who me?
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good work Kirsty, you got shots of the twenty!
    Odille the jet that dropped out of the pack was a different type of aircraft, it jockied forward and back, I presumed I was filming the big event.I have a shot that you can see that its a differnt type. When i get home to the puter I'll dig it out and post for interest, its a pretty ordinsry shot
    Cheers David.

Canon 40D/EF-S 17-85 mm IS/Kenko Extenson Tubes/Canon EF 50mm F/1.8 II (nifty fifty)
    Sigma 10-20mm 4-5.6 /Sigma 70-200/ Sigma 1.4 teleconverter/ some Conkin filters | Adobe Photoshop CS6

Who me?
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    here's the a that shows the "other" jet in the pack. Right at the front

and a couple of others that I got

Site Rules Breach - Permanent Ban
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank Odille, but according to the daily news paper they wernt coming this far south..... and they didnt
    But from what i saw on NBN news i looked rather special. Shame they didnt come this far down considering we have the air-force dummy bombing range almost in our back yard. but there are some amazing photos here any way.

chris

Ausphotography Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It was special and exciting Chris. I was right at the southern edge, they came from behind the hill, accompanied by the 'rolling thunder', went west to east just over the Tweed rivermouth, then 'hung a left' and disappeared behind the clouds out to sea. We could hear them for a long time though. I just pointed and followed them and kept shooting as soon as the camera cleared for me again. There was a good shot of 19 of the 20 over Brisbane on RB http://www.redbubble.com/people/kymj...g-in-formation
    Odille

“Can't keep my eyes from the circling sky”

My Blog | Canon 1DsMkII | 60D | Tokina 20-35mm f/2.8 AF AT-X PRO | EF50mm f/1.8| Sigma 150-500mm F5-6.3 APO DG OS HSM | Fujifilm X-T1 & X-M1 | Fujinon XC 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 OIS | Fujinon XC 50-230mm F3.5-5.6 OIS | Fujinon XF 18-55mm F2.8-4R LM OIS | tripods, flashes, filters etc ||

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12