Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  5

Thread: Tassie Photographic Locations

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tassie Photographic Locations

Hi all,

As some of you have already noticed, earlier today I posted up a couple of summaries of photography locations at South Arm.

Not sure what your thoughts are, but I thought it would be a good way of having a single thread for people to discuss each particular location and ask questions of those that have been there before and to give people an idea (through photos) of what they might expect at the location. Sort of like a 'one stop shop' I guess. There's obviously nothing stopping anyone from creating a separate thread...but it might make it easier for those searching for a particular location to have all the info in one spot.

I've created each post using the same headings and layout in each. Again, this is obviously my own preference and there's nothing to stop anyone from doing it differently, but I thought it would keep a level of consistency when looking at, and comparing, different locations (rather than slabs of text without a consistent structure). Again, happy to take on board any improvements/criticism/suggestions...

So what do you think?

Andrew.
    https://forkandfoot.com

Nikon D7000
    Sigma 10-20mm ~ Nikon 18-55mm ~ Nikon 55-200mm ~ Manfrotto 190XProB ~ Manfrotto 488RC2
    ~ LowePro Top Load Zoom 1

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I like it, we can only build on it and end up with a resource that is valuable for Tasmanians and visitors.
    "It is one thing to make a picture of what a person looks like, it is another thing to make a portrait of who they are" - Paul Caponigro

Constructive Critique of my photographs is always appreciated
    Nikon, etc!

RICK
    My Photography

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    same goes for anywhere....just needs locals to put the time and effort in. A great idea that would assist many travellers.
    Graeme
    "May the good Lord look down and smile upon your face"......Norman Gunston___________________________________________________
    Nikon: D7000, D80, 12-24 f4, 17-55 f2.8, 18-135, 70-300VR, 35f2, SB 400, SB 600, TC-201 2x converter. Tamron: 90 macro 2.8 Kenko ext. tubes. Photoshop CS2.

Threadstarter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just to clarify, any photos posted in these threads are purely for informative purposes only, and are not intended for critique.

Cheers!
    Andrew.

Back to Basics
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think it's a great idea Andrew! Your two threads are very well presented and very informative.
    Cheryl B.

My Stuff... Canon 6D ~ Canon Speedlite 580EXII x 2 ~ Canon 100mm f2.8 Macro ~ Canon 50mm f1.8 ~ Canon 17-85mm f4-5.6 ~ Canon 16-35mm ~ Canon 70-200mm f2.8 ~ Photoshop CC ~ Lightroom Classic CC