User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  2

Thread: Ever wanted to know what is say's LoL

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ever wanted to know what is say's LoL

I have bad eye sight and have seen this writing inside the beer tops but never could be bothered to put my specs on to read it. So yesterday I decided it would be more fun to put on close up filter for a play know I know what it say's. Phew had me worried because it might have

congratulations you just dipped out on winning a case of beer for been so lazy and not putting your specs on

All experts were once beginners

Nikon D3100 18 55 kit lens Nikon 35 mm Nikon 70 300mm optex tripod

MWAH! Sandy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    might try that next time I don't have my glasses on! I was at a party on Saturday night and I didn't have my glassess on. I took a photo with a compact camera and had to show it to other people to see if it was any good! Apparently it was - I still haven't looked at it! Regardless of all that, cute image!

Thanks for looking

Mel

Even if you are on the right track, you will get run over if you just sit there!
    http://thebutterflyemerges.blogspot.com/ - nothing yet everything about my photography

Site Rules Breach - Permanent Ban
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Greatb work Sandy
    Now we both know. If i'd had drunk the contents I wouldn't be able to read it either
    Col

Threadstarter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks guys for looking the things you think of doing when you have had a few would never thought of doing it otherwise

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL. Using a camera as a magnifying glass. Pretty clever. There's an app for the iPhone called "Over 40" that does much the same thing.
    I've used my camera as a telescope once. I once couldn't tell if something on a distant hill was a lone tree or a tower, and so took photo with the tele zoomed to maximum, and then zoomed the preview image in till I could tell.

Not sure how the fact that they brew every day guarantees that this particular bottle is fresh. That one bottle could have been lying in a cellar for years for all we know.
    Canon EOS 60D ..... EFS 18-200mm f/3.5 - 5.6 IS - 430 EXII Speedlite - "eBay special" Remote Control Unit - Manfrotto 190XPROB w 804RC2 head.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh so it is beer - so that is what is in those green cans....!
    Up here in Qld, we always thought it was some sort of vegetable juice....
    Last edited by MattNQ; 09-10-2011 at 12:07am.